Friday, September 20, 2013

Food Friday: Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate

I am really excited about today's Food Friday!  One thing you should know about me is i LOVE hot chocolate...all year round.  I'm somewhat of a self proclaimed connoisseur!

So how did my obsession for frozen hot chocolate start?  After seeing the movie Serendipity of course {every female knows what I am talking about}.  Once seeing this movie I decided I wanted  needed to try out Serendipity's famous frozen hot chocolate that looked absolutely divine in the movie.  

Last weekend my husband and I were in D.C. for one of my husbands Color in Motion 5K races.  We decided to make the short trip to Georgetown to get this obsession out of my system.

I tried it. loved it. Still obsessed.
{sadly the service was horrible and i think that ruined it for my husband}

I loved the frozen hot chocolate, but with each amazing frothy glass of frozen chocolaty goodness costing $10 a pop I decided to embark on finding Serendipity's famous frozen hot chocolate recipe and making it myself.  A couple google click's later and here we are with the famous recipe in hand!

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment