Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BYU vs TEXAS

 College football is my favorite season and when you marry a die hard BYU fan you get pulled into counting down the weeks until the first home game.  What's even more exciting are the amazing tailgate's that my husband and his family put on before a game...I'm talking brisket that has been smoked all night long!
{I'm going to be doing a Food Friday series on these tailgates}

Our first home game wasn't scheduled to start until 5 PM...
so here is a break down of my game day:

7:45 AM Wake up
8:00 AM 7 mile run with running partner Amber
9:30 AM Saturday house cleaning {these are my deep cleaning days}
12:00 PM shower & get ready {I know what you are thinking...don't judge}
1:00 PM Charelle's adorable baby shower {pictures to come}
2:15 PM Drive down to Provo from Salt Lake
3:00 PM Pick up my sister Abby{in Provo} & head over to the stadium parking lot
4:00 PM Tailgating party
4:45 PM Monsoon hits Utah!  Wait out storm in cars
5:50 PM After waiting for an hour in a downpour Abby and I decide to go to her place to get jackets & then to 7-11 to get hot cocoa {a must have for the cold weather}
6:45 PM Make our way to the stadium {the game was delayed for 2 hours!}
7:00 PM Kick OFF
11:00 PM BYU 40 Texas 21 WIN!!!
12:00 PM In bed!  

Happy Game Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment